Internship available on the Sites Project team for the summer of 2021!
The Sites Project will be hiring an intern to work with the project team for the summer of 2021. The intern will be hired by Brown and Caldwell, a consultant working on the project. The position will be full time with some time spent at the Maxwell, California Project Office. Applicants should be attending college, ideally pursuing an engineering degree. Preference will be given to applicants with home residences in the Maxwell area.
Interested applicants should apply on the Brown and Caldwell website.
- Water Rights Legal Services
- Strategic Planning Services
- Executive Director
- Engineering Services
- Federal Government Affairs Services
- Environmental Planning and Permitting Manager
- Project Development Support Services
- Bond Counsel Services
- Independent Annual Financial Auditing Services
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Services
- Bank Credit Facility